We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
A fantastic tour departing from Naples that will give you the opportunity to visit the ancient Roman city of Pompeii with an official guide; you will be able to discover the infrastructures and the incredibly preserved artifacts following the explosion of the Volcano in 79 AD.
On Vesuvius you will reach an altitude of 1000 meters; the walk to the top of the crater (1280 meters) is pleasant and the 360 degree panoramic view of the Gulf of Naples is incomparable.
A unique experience to relive the last hours of this civilization, which was completely covered with burning ash. We will retrace the history, culture, progress and artistic techniques of this ancient people, who were able to improve and create an advanced civilized system only after the fall of the Roman Empire. After visiting the excavations you will be accompanied up to Mount Vesuvius, a journey that crosses a national park made of volcanic rocks and dense woods. Once on the top of the mountain, you can visit the crater, reaching it on foot in the company of an authorized mountain guide. Return to Naples around 4:30 pm
• Live Commentary
• Official licensed guide in Italian, English and Spanish
• Pick-up and Drop-off from designated meeting point
• Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• Entrance ticket to Pompeii • Entrance ticket to Vesuvius
• Headphones for groups of more than 12 participants
• Can be handled by a multilingual guide
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The duration may vary depending on traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances
• You must reconfirm the pick-up time and meeting point with the supplier prior to travel.
• Please note that departure and return times may vary slightly.
• In the event that Vesuvius is closed due to bad weather, a panoramic tour of Naples will be provided as an alternative and no refund will be offered.
• To receive a full refund, travelers can cancel up to 24 hours before the start date of the experience in the local time zone.
• No refunds will be given after this time period.
• Pick-up from Naples city center
• Return transfer from designated meeting point
• Guide in Italian, English and Spanish
• Duration: 8 hours
• Hours: 09:00 am