We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Join our mountain guide and go trekking on one of the most famous and beautiful trails in the world, above the hills of the Amalfi Coast: The Path of the Gods!
The Path of the Gods connects the tiny hilltop village of Agerola with Nocelle, a hamlet of Positano nestled on the slopes of Mount Pertuso.
The name of the trail, Il Sentiero degli Dei, is an indication of the spectacular landscape that lies along the route. Ideally, hikers should walk from Agerola to Nocelle, and not vice versa; the route winds slightly downhill from this direction, with a magnificent view of the Amalfi Coast and the island of Capri.
This route is considered one of the most beautiful hiking trails in the world, and extends along several villages of the famous Amalfi Drive with its 10 km.
Along the path it is still possible to admire the remains of ancient farmhouses and meet the local shepherds who transport wood or milk with their mule to the villages below.
Return to Sorrento in the early afternoon.
• Entrance tickets
• Tour availability may vary based on weather conditions
• Not suitable for people with back problems or motor difficulties
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for patients with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not wheelchair accessible
• You must reconfirm the pick-up time and meeting point with the supplier prior to travel.
• Please note that departure and return times may vary.
• Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
• Admire the beautiful Amalfi Coast from above• Explanations from a local hiking guide