We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 79
Don't miss the opportunity to walk on one of the most famous trails in the world on the wonderful Amalfi Coast.
Accompanied by an expert mountain guide you can trekk along the famous Path of the Gods, admire breathtaking views of Capri and Amalfi and take unforgettable photos of a majestic unspoiled nature poised between heaven and sea.
The Path of the Gods connects the tiny hilltop village of Agerola with Nocelle, a hamlet of Positano lying on the slopes of Mount Pertuso.
The path's name, Il Sentiero degli Dei, is an indication of the spectacular landscape that lies along the path.
The routes winds lightly downhill from Agerola to Nocelle offering a magnificent view of the Amalfi Coast and the island of Capri.
This route is considered one of the most beautiful hiking trails in the world, and extends along several Amalfi towns.
Along the path, it is still possible to admire the remains of ancient farmhouses and meet local shepherds who transport wood or milk with their mules to the villages below.
Walk with your guide along this pristine stretch of coast, admire the beauties of nature and enjoy some free time to have a quick meal or take wonderful photos of your experience!
Return to Sorrento in the early afternoon.
Distance : 5.2km
Details: Bomerano ‐ Bomerano
Difficulty: E (medium)
Path type: mule tracks, paths on stone and dirt paths
Meeting Point: Tasso Square (Sorrento)
(we start from Bomerano and back to Bomerano)
Botany: mediterranean scrub, heather, euphorbia, true myrtle, orchids in spring,..
Fauna: birds of prey (kestrel, peregrine falcon, buzzard, raven, sea gull,..) migratory and sedentary birds and insects, butterflies , reptiles (lizards, harmless snakes).
Natural landscape interests: view on the whole peninsola, view on Capri and Amalfi coast
• Tour availability may change according to the weather conditions
• Not suitable for people with back problems or motor difficulties
• Not recommended for patients with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Please note that departure and return times may vary.
• Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
• To receive a full refund, travelers can cancel up to 24 hours before the start date of the experience in their local time zone.
• No refunds will be given after this time period.