We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 89
Get to visit the famous archaeological site of Pompeii, UNESCO patrimony, famous all over the world for its historical charm and mystery.
Trekk til the top of the crater's edge of the Volcano Vesuvius and admire the stunning Gulf of Naples from a unique perspective.
Spend an unforgettable day discovering, with our licensed guide, the archaeological site of Pompeii and the natural beauty of the Volcano Vesuvius.
Thanks to the priority entrance you will skip the stress of a long queue and get inside the ruins without troubles!
Our guide will lead you into a guided walking tour of the ruins bringing back to life the lifestyle and architecture of the prosperous Romans. Pompeii is well preserved thanks to the mud and lapilli which petrified the city saving all the infrastructures.
In the second part of the tour the bus will drop you off at 1.000 mt high; from there you can climb till the crater's edge.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon.
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition
• You have to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider prior to travel.
• Note that departure times and drop-off locations may vary slightly.