We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 59
Enjoy this tour with departure from Positano, the first town you'll come across on the Amalfi Coast. Explore two of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy: Amalfi and Ravello with their dramatic landscape.
Join us on a breathtaking tour to visit the beauties of the Amalfi Coast: Amalfi and Ravello.
Together with your guide, you will spend an unforgettable day discovering the fun facts and history of the Coast. During the day you will have free time to spend at a leisurely pace in Amalfi and Ravello.
Don' t miss the Cathedral of Amalfi and get to taste a delicious "Santa Rosa". During the last stop in Ravello, it's warmly suggested to visit the célèbre Villa Rufolo and its beautiful garden overlooking the sea. Get to visit one of the nice pottery's factory without missing the hidden shops where you could taste the homemade limoncello and the local lemon flavoured oil.
Departure from Positano at the Garage Parking Mandara
Stop in Amalfi to explore the town
Free time in Ravello
Drop off on the street that leads to Positano at the following stops:
1) Positano Sponda
2) Positano Chiesa Nuova
• Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
• Round-trip transportation with air-conditioning vehicle
• English or Spanish Guide
• Live commentary on board
• Small group of 21 people or less
• Entrance fees.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition or unforeseen circumstances
- You have to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider prior to travel.
- Note that departure times and drop-off locations may vary slightly.