We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 59
Seen from the sea, Positano is set in a dramatic vertical panorama of colors; the green of the Monti Lattari, the white, pink and yellow of the Mediterranean houses, the silvery grey of its pebble beaches and the blue of the sea. Enjoy this tour with departure from Positano, the first town you'll come across on the Amalfi Coast. Explore two of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy: Amalfi and Ravello with their dramatic landscape.
Departure in the morning from dedicated meeting points in Positano to the Amalfi Coast.
Take advantage to capture one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world and enjoy splendid panoramic position on one of the most beautiful stretches of the coastline.
Arrival to Amalfi, driving through the beautiful villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini. Stop at Amalfi, the original town of hand-made paper production ( 2 hours free time stop).
Enjoy typical Mediterranean architecture, made up of lanes and characteristic white houses piled one upon the other, makes it one of Italy's most famous resorts.
Final stop at Ravello, a magic land as described by the most noted travelers and elected "A Spiritual Homeland" (1 hour stop). Enjoy unparalleled views of the coastline, with views of Minori and Maiori, from this charming little town. Visit the city on your own, you may wish to visit Villa Rufolo, a 13th-century villa with beautiful cascading gardens and exquisite views. Your tour then concludes back at a dedicated meeting point at Positano, in the afternoon.
- English/Spanish speaking assistant on board
- Pickup in a centrally located meeting point in Positano
- Drop-off on the main street in Positano
- Free time to visit Amalfi and Ravello
- Entrance fees.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition or unforeseen circumstances
- You have to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider prior to travel. Note that departure times and drop-off locations may vary slightly.