We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Rome offers you a slice of her hustle and bustle on this full-day sightseeing excursion to the most popular museums and monuments. You'll have plenty of freedom to enjoy the Vatican State and Imperial Forum with the comfort of having a tour escort nearby.
Depart from Sorrento in the early morning and reach Rome (approx. 3 hours), one of the greatest and most beautiful cities in the world.
Rome is bustling with fabulous shops, restaurants, cafes and beautifully preserved buildings and monuments. This tour will give you a taste of this truly "Eternal City". Once arrived in the Vatican State you will have 3 hours of free time to explore it at your preferences.
If you wish you would be able to visit and explore the Saint Peter's Basilica and reach up to the Dome for a breathtaking view of Rome or perhaps enter the Vatican Museums to admire the famous Sistine Chapel. Meet again with your tour escort and move to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, the heart of the Ancient Rome, where you will have about 1 hour and a half free time to admire the monuments. Reunite with your tour escort and relax on your way back to Sorrento.
Arrival in Sorrento approx. at 11 pm.
- Meeting points within Sorrento area
- Guided tour of Rome
- Round-trip transportation from Sorrento to Rome
- Live commentary in English
- 3-course Italian dinner in the evening
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.