We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 139
Discover the beauty of the Sorrento Coast and the island of Capri during this 8-hour tour. Admire the fascinating sea caves around the edge of the island, its colorful harbors, whitewashed line sand and the fascinating Faraglioni rocks formations. End your day with a walking tour of Capri's main town at your leisure.
Few places in the world have the fame of Capri, told in movies and stories.
Departure from Naples, in the morning, towards the port of Piano di Sorrento, where the departure will be about 11.00 am towards the Sorrento coast and the island of Capri.
3/4 hours free time in Capri to explore and walk aimlessly through the alleys of the center, reliving ancient times between the archaeological finds of Villa Jovis and an excursion to Monte Solaro.
In the early afternoon, the cruise around the island starts.
Other recommended destinations include Punta Carena Lighthouse, the second largest in Italy and the Natural Arch.
There are several stops scheduled for swimming and snorkeling.
After the tour, return to Naples in the evening.
- Drinks (water, soft drink, beer)
- Professional driver
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Pick up at the centrally located meeting point
- Tour provided in English and Spanish
- Entrance fees
- City tax in Capri
- Hotel pickup - drop-off
- The Availability may change due to adverse weather conditions
- Not suitable for people with back problems or difficulties in walking
- You have to confirm the pick-up time and the meeting point with the supplier before the trip.
- Please note that departure and return times may vary due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances.