We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 89
Spend the day visiting the amazing Amalfi Coast on this daily trip starting from Naples.
Travel through Sorrento Peninsula as a guide sheds light on the region’s rich history, and admire panoramic views over .
Join us on a breathtaking tour to visit the beauties of the Amalfi Coast: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Together with your guide, you will spend an unforgettable day discovering the fun facts and history of the Coast.
During the day you will have free time to spend at a leisurely pace in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Walk along the narrow streets of Positano, sip an espresso in a cozy cafè on the beach or visit one the nice art galleries.
Don' t miss the Cathedral of Amalfi and get to taste a delicious "Santa Rosa". During the last stop in Ravello, it's warmly suggested to visit the célèbre Villa
Rufolo and its beautiful garden overlooking the sea.
Get to visit one of the nice pottery's factory without missing the hidden shops where you could taste the homemade limoncello and the local lemon flavoured oil.
• Centrally located meeting point
• Round trip transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
• Official local guide on the tour and live commentary on board
• Local tips to visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
• Small group of 21 people or less
• Free time in each town to explore the surroundings
• Food & beverage
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition or unforeseen circumstances
• You have to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider prior to travel.
• Note that departure times and drop-off locations may vary slightly.
• To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone.
• No refunds will be given after that time period.