We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 89
Spend the day visiting the amazing Amalfi Coast on this daily trip starting from Naples.
Travel through Sorrento Peninsula as a guide sheds light on the region’s rich history, and admire panoramic views over .
Meet your guide in central Naples for the onward journey to the Amalfi Coast.
Nestled along the Sorrentine Peninsula in southern Italy, the Amalfi Coast is home to soaring cliffs, hidden coves, pretty villages and some of the country’s most beautiful coastal scenery.
Admire sweeping views over the Gulf of Naples and stop for an hour’s free time in the small village of Positano, home to pretty shops and top attractions such as Santa Maria Assunta Church. Then, head onward through Praiano — a magnificent valley fortified by rock walls — to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed town of Amalfi.
On arrival in Amalfi, take in key sites of interest including the 9th-century Roman Catholic Amalfi Cathedral, where relics belonging to the Apostle St Andrew are kept. Visit UNESCO–listed Ravello, dominated by beautiful cliff-side gardens, and perhaps explore Villa Rufolo (own expense) — a 13th-century villa with cascading gardens.
When your time on the Amalfi Coast is at an end, return in comfort to central Naples to conclude your tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- Free time in Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- Tour in English and Spanish
- Entrance fees
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition or unforeseen circumstances
- You have to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider prior to travel. Note that departure times and drop-off locations may vary slightly.