We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 89
Jump on board of our boat and enjoy a scenic ride along the coast.
Arriving in Marina Grande, your guide will lead you downtown. Stroll along the narrow streets around the famous "La Piazzetta" square, reach the southern part of Capri where you can take wonderful photos of the Faraglioni rocks and don't miss the opportunity to visit the breathtaking "Gardens of Augustus".
Climb the hill of Anacapri, whose beauty is more intimate and hidden from the chaos of the center.
Spend some free time at leisdurely pace exploring the surroundings
Meet your guide again in Marina Grande and enjoy a boat ride around the island to admire its beautiful caves before returning to Sorrento.
Explore the island of Capri with a local official guide; the itinerary will be as follows:
• Marina Grande is the main port of the island of Capri in Italy, north of the Caprese capital and at the foot of Monte Solaro.
• Anacapri is a town on the island of Capri, located on its hills.
The ancient Greek prefix ana-means "up" or "above", in fact Anacapri is located higher from the sea level than the center of the island. Thanks to its position, its beauty is more intimate and its atmosphere more intimate and relaxing.
• Piazza Umberto I is the most famous square on the island of Capri. It is located in the historic center of the city and is also known as "La Piazzetta".
The famous majolica clock dominates the pizza and is one of the most famous symbols of the island.
• Via Camerelle is the road that connects Via Tragara and the Quisisana hotel.
Its origins date back to the Roman period and in the past it was probably used to store cisterns.
Today it is the "Strada della Moda" and houses both luxury brand shops and small artisan shops.
• The Gardens of Augustus, originally known as "I Giardini di Krupp", are botanical gardens on the island of Capri, in Campania. The gardens were created by the German Friedrich Alfred Krupp at the beginning of the twentieth century to build his villa on Capri.
The entrance is optional and can be paid directly on site ( € 2,00 per person)
• Free time to relax and explore the island at a leisurely pace.
• Return to the port to take the boat and return to Sorrento, before enjoying a boat tour of the island.
• Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri
• Boat tour of the island
• Transfers with minuses on the island ( Port - Anacapri - Capri - Port)
• Entrance tickets for optional visits
• Food and Drinks
• Availability may change due to adverse weather conditions
• Not suitable for people with back problems or walking difficulties
• It is necessary to reconfirm the pick up time and the meeting point 24 hours before departure.
• Please note that departure and return times may change due to unexpected circumstances.
• The program is subject to changes due to weather or causes of force majeure (road closure, public events), in case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits mentioned in the program, the guide could slightly amend the itinerary .
• To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone.
• No refunds will be given after that time period.
• Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri
• Boat tour of the Island passing from the Sorrentine Coast
• Visit to the gardens of Augustus and the famous Piazzetta in Capri
• Centrally located meeting point in Sorrento
• Pick up at 08.00 a.m. at the office"IAMME IA!" located in Piazza Torquato Tasso nr. 16 behind the statue of Torquato Tasso