We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 89
This wonderful island has a remarkable natural landscape and has been the haunt of the rich and famous for years. Its distinctive maze-like streets and alleys are lined with exciting designer boutiques, shops, bars, and restaurants.
Pick up from a dedicated meeting point in Sorrento and transfer to the port.
Get on board of a speed motorboat and enjoy a scenic ride along the Coastline. Arriving in Marina Grande, your guide will lead you to the Town center. Walk along the narrow streets around the famous square, "La Piazzetta", reach the south of the island from where you can take stunning pictures of the Faraglioni Rocks and don't miss the opportunity to visit the wonderful "Augustus Gardens".
Get up the hill of Anacapri, whose beauty is more intimate and pristine.
After the guided walking tour spend some free time at leisure pace exploring the surroundings. Meet again your guide in Marina Grande and enjoy a boat ride around the island to admire its splendid caves.
- Live guide for a walking tour of the island including Capri and Anacapri
- Boat tour of the island
- Transfers by public minibuses as per programme
- Round-trip transportation to/from Sorrento
- Entrance fees
- Availability may change due to adverse weather conditions
- Not suitable for people with back problems or motor difficulties
- It is necessary to reconfirm the collection time and the meeting point with the supplier before the trip.
- Please note that departure and return times may vary due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances.