We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 85
Take the scenic route along the Sorrentine Peninsula and reach the head of Mount Vesuvius in a 4x4 vehicle. From your perch, peer inside the volcano steaming crater and enjoy unparalleled views of the Bay of Naples. Stop for lunch and receive a winery tour at a quaint winery in the shadow of Vesuvius!
Departure from meeting points in Sorrento to the "Sleeping Giant" and live a real adventure immerse in nature.
Once arrived at the Vesuvius National Park's entrance, you'll board an ecological bus 4x4 which has a low environmental impact. Each bus shuttle is equipped with air conditioning, microphone and has 27 comfortable seats and drive up the hill of the national park of Vesuvius, through the Reserve Alto Tirone, which is the beginning of the nature trail along the Old Matrone leading to the Piazzale Superiore at 1050 meters altitude.
From here you'll have the chance to walk along the path that leads to the large cone (approx. 25 min) accompanied by an Alpine guide for a visit of about 1 hour.
Afterwards, you'll return Sorrento by reaching the Cantina del Vesuvio, a wine factory on the Volcano slope, to taste the local lacryma Christi and enjoy a light lunch.
- Appetizer: bruschetta with cherry tomatoes, local cheeses, and salami
- Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes
- Typical Neapolitan Pastiera pie served with a tasting of grappa liquor
- A wine expert will be at your disposal for demonstration and questions.
- Transportation by 4x4 bus
- Pick-up at centrally meeting points in Sorrento
- Authorized guide
- Lunch and Wine tasting
- Entrance Fees to the crater/alpine guide (€10 per person)