We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 135
Experience an 8-hour tour to the fascinating Pompeii and the legendary Capri, a single journey to discover two of the most famous places in the world!
You will be picked up from your hotel in Sorrento and transferred to the Port of Piano di Sorrento. Here you will board a typical Sorrento boat (max 12 people per boat) and head to the port of Castellammare di Stabia. Upon arrival, you will be transferred by bus to the ruins of Pompeii (entrance fees at own expense) with the assistance of an authorized guide. Start to enjoy a guided walking tour through the city as it was two thousand years ago in 79 A.D. when life in Pompeii came to an abrupt halt in the middle of its everyday activities by the famous destructive eruption.
After exploring Pompeii, you will be transferred back to the port and board your boat towards the island of Capri, cruising along the Sorrento Coast. Upon arrival in Capri explore the Faraglioni rocks, the famous Blue Grotto (La Grotta Azzurra - entrance fees at own expense), the spectacular lighthouse, intriguing inlets, dramatic promontories, transparent blue-green waters below and awe-inspiring cliffs towering overhead. During the tour, there is a stop for a pleasant swim in the crystal-clear waters and a stop on the island of Capri to see its incredible attraction on your own (approx. 3 hours of free time) before to return to Sorrento.
- Drinks on board
- Professional guide for the visit the ruins of Pompeii
- Transfers to/from Pompeii
- Equipment for snorkeling
- Entrance fees to the ruins of Pompeii, approx. €11 per person (entrance is free of charge for citizens of the European community from 0 to 17 years or over 65 years; the ticket is reduced by 50% for youth between 18 to 24 years)
- Entrance fees to the Blue Grotto €13 per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The availability may change due to inclement weather