We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 105
Discover the beauty of the Sorrento Coast and the island of Capri during this 8-hour tour.
Admire the fascinating sea caves around the edge of the island, its colorful harbors, whitewashed line sand and the fascinating Faraglioni rocks formations.
End your day with a walking tour of Capri's main town at your own leisure.
Few places in the world have a fantasy of myth and nature as Capri.
A pleasant boat trip along the coast of Sorrento will take you to the island; Port of Marina Grande with a stop of 3 hours to explore the island of Capri.
Here you can freely explore and discover Capri, walking aimlessly in the alleys of the center, reliving ancient times among the archaeological finds of Villa Jovis and a hike to Monte Solaro. And then the wonderful view by boat around the island, after the Salto di Tiberio you see the Faraglioni: it is said that all couples exchanging a kiss under the arch will stay together forever! Numerous fascinating caves, including the Green Grotto, named for the emerald water reflections.
Among other destinations recommended are the Punta Carena Lighthouse, the second largest in Italy and the Natural Arch. Planned, several stops for swimming.
Back to Sorrento in the late afternoon.
- Professional skipper
- Hotel pickup in Sorrento or accorded meeting point
- Tour provided in English and Spanish
- Entrance fees
- Blue Grotto
- Landing Tax
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The availability may change due to inclement weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You have to confirm the pick-up time and the meeting point with the supplier before the trip. Please note that departure and departure times may vary.