We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 94.99
Explore Positano, Amalfi and Ravello immersing yourself in the unique atmosphere of the Amalfi Coast on this 8-hour tour. Travel through the scenic roads of the Sorrentine Peninsula overlooking the Gulf of Naples. Do not miss the opportunity to take breathtaking photos and to visit the famous Positano, the ancient Maritime Republic of Amalfi and the splendid Ravello overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Salerno.
Enjoy a scenic boat ride from Positano to Amalfi to admire the coast from a unique perspective !
Join us on a breathtaking tour to visit the beauties of the Amalfi Coast: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Together with your guide, you will spend an unforgettable day discovering the fun facts and history of the Coast.
The itinerary will be the following:
- The Sirenusas, also known as the Gallos, are an archipelago of little islands off the Amalfi Coast of Italy between Isle of Capri and 6 km southwest of Province of Salerno's Positano, to which it is administratively attached. They are part of the Campanian Archipelago.
They were owned by Russian dancer Rudolf Nureyev, who spent the last years of his life there.
From the bus you will have a view on the archipelango "floating" on the blue sea of the Gulf.
- Positano is a cliffside village on southern Italy's Amalfi Coast. It's a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. Its Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta features a majolica-tiled dome and a 13th-century Byzantine icon of the Virgin Mary.
The Church of Santa Maria Assunta, with its unique maiolica cupola dominates the beach in Positano.
Get inside to admire its architecture, the reachly decored archway and the Bizantine "Madonna".
With its glamorous, celebrity-packed beaches, breathtakingly gorgeous seascapes, and boutique-filled historic center, its easy to see why Positano is the most sought after destination on the Amalfi Coast.Take a moment to relax on the beach admiring the stunning panorama on the Gulf.
- TRANSFER BY FAST BOAT FROM POSITANO TO AMALFI
- Amalfi was an Ancient Maritime Republic, nowadays UNESCO Heritage. Explore its magnificent Cathedral dominating the square with its tendency to blend the Byzantine art, taste a Santa Rosa pastry or just relax on beach.
- The Cathedral of Saint Andrews stands superbly on a great flight of steps leading up from the main Square. Its fine decored façade recalls the Bizantine art and the northern architecture.
During the free time, you could get inside and the guide will be happy to help you with the tickets.
- Ravello is the hidden gem of the Amalfi Coast.
During the years, it hosted actors, singers, poets and politicians.
Admire alongside the guide the little square of Ravello and its historical city center, the narrow streets and its nice shops and pottery factories.
During your free time, don't miss the chance to visit Villa Rufolo; a building within the historic center of Ravello, it hosted the famous Composer Richard Wagner and he was inspired to compose his famous "Parsifal". From its terrace overlooking the sea, you can take stunning pictures in a wonderful surrounding.
Your guide can help you in getting inside and purchase the tickets.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon
• Trasportation with comfortable air conditioning minibus
• Official local guide during the tour and on board
• Suggestions of a local guide to visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
• Small group of 21 partecipants or less
• Free time in each town
• Departure and return from the center of Sorrento
• Food and beverages
• To receive a full refund, travelers can cancel up to 24 hours before the start date of the experience in the local time zone.
• No refunds will be given after this time period.