We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Time is precious! Combining a comfortable transfer to a guided walking tour in Pompeii will give you the chance to optimize your time, enjoy the amazing archaeological site with a dedicated guide and avoid the stress of the public transportation.
Your driver will be waiting at the airport/port/train station holding a board with the lead passenger's name on it.
The itinerary in Pompeii will be:
- The Basilica, the most sumptuous building of the Forum used to carry out business and for the administration of justice.
- The Civil Forum the core of daily life of the city and is the focal point of all the main public buildings for city administration and justice, business management, and trade activities.
- The Temple of Jupiter dominates the north side of the Forum, with Mount Vesuvius scenically rising behind.
- The Macellum consists of a tuff quadriporticus with a hall for worship in an elevated position on the eastern side, in line with the entrance.
- Via dell’Abbondanza was the ancient main street (decumanus maximus) of ancient Pompeii, which ran across the city in the direction east/west from the Forum to the Porta Sarno.
- The Forum Baths are located behind the Temple of Jupiter and date back to the years immediately after the founding of the colony of veterans by General Silla (80 BC). Women's and men's quarters had separate entrances
- The house of the Menander is a great example of a Roman Villa owned by an high-ranking family. It is reachly decorated with wonderful frescoes representing scenes of the Trojan war and here were also founded many objects in silver, tableware now strored in the Archaeological Museum in Naples.
- The Large Theater of Pompeii built from the Romans on the slope of a hill located in the area.
On the stage were played tragedies of the Greco-Roman traditions.
Drop off in Naples.
• Pick up or drop off at the Airport / Train Station / Hotel / Port in Naples
• Pick up or drop off in Sorrento
• Offcial local guide
• Skip the line entrance fees in Pompeii
• Private transportation
• Air-conditioned vehicle
• Food and Beverages
• Excess luggage charges (if applicable) to set at the time of booking.
• Baby seat
• The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances
• You must reconfirm the pick up and drop off details with the local service provider prior to travel.
• Due to the presence of uneven surface this tour is not suggested for people with back problems or on wheelchair
• The guide could slightly amend the itinerary in case it won't be possible to make some stops or visits mentioned in the programme.
• Child seat: If you want to add a baby seat, you have to provide age and weight of the child at the time of booking (€ 25.00).
• To receive a full refund, travelers can cancel up to 24 hours before the start date of the experience in the local time zone.
• No refunds will be given after this time period.