The coastal stretch from Sorrento to Positano is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful in Italy, moreover places like Amalfi, Sorrento and Positano have always been known all over the world.
The submerged seabed does not betray the beauty of the coastal panoramas, in fact in most cases the seabed is an extension of the emerged limestone cliffs, which give divers dizzying walls that sink into the gulfs of Naples and Salerno.
The limestone nature of the area also favors, on both sides of the coast, the presence of numerous caves, ravines and cavities. There is no shortage of shoals in the open sea, where the current and the constant presence of small blue fish favor the passage of the step species such as tuna and amberjack.
Seabed, therefore, suitable to satisfy any underwater, photographic, naturalistic, speleological interest and with a little luck ... archaeological.
- All participants must be at least 10 years old for diving.
- They must be able to swim / stay afloat without assistance and have previous experience with mask and snorkel.
- Participants must speak and understand English sufficiently to understand safety briefings.
- Participants in the Double Dive and Single Dive activities must have a recognized diving license.
- Failure to comply with these requirements will result in cancellation.
• To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone.
• No refunds will be given after that time period.