We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 49
Discover the Sorrento coast from the sea!
A tour of 2 hours to explore one of the most suggestive places of our land between myth, history, culture and traditions.
Aboard a typical Sorrento boat, you will sail all along the coast admiring majestic reefs overlooking the sea, inlets carved into the rock and small villages of fishermen.
• Meeting point at 9:30am in Marina Piccola in Sorrento.
• Start of the boat tour with stop to Bagni della Regina Giovanna, an emerald pool of seawater enclosed by limestone cliffs and a rocky beach. Admire on the top the ruins of an ancient Roman Villa, named Villa Pollio Felice.
• Continue the tour stopping for swimming and snorkelling at Puolo Bay, a hidden gem in Sorrento, famous for the crystalline and unspoilt water.
• Enter inside the protected marine area of Punta Campanella and admire the village of Massa Lubrense, a cluster of colourful houses, populated mostly by fishermen that offers the visitor an undoubtedly picturesque show.
• Right after Massa Lubrense, you will see a small water jump: it is the so-called Cascatella, a natural waterfall that flows from the rock where you can have a refreshing iced shower.
• Return to Marina Piccola in Sorrento
• Professional skipper English speaking
• Soft Drinks
• Equipment for snorkelling
• The exact meeting point will be communicated before the tour via e-mail
• Please bring a towel, a swimsuit, sun screen, a sun hat, a camera and comfortable shoes
• Please note that this tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
• To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone.
• No refunds will be given after that time period.