We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 499
Enjoy Capri accompanied by a local guide!
Explore the island up to the hill of Anacapri; during the guided tour you can learn about the history of the island and explore the surroundings during your free time.
Meet your guide at the port of Sorrento and leave immediately with the Jet for Capri. Once in Marina Grande, together with the guide you will reach the hill of Anacapri by minibus.
The beauty of Anacapri is more intimate and unspoiled; it houses the famous Villa San Michele, home of the Swedish doctor Axel Munthe, and the chairlift to reach the top of Monte Solaro.
After the visit of Anacapri you will reach Capri by minibus.
Walk along the small streets near the famous "Piazzetta", reach the southern part of the island, from which you can take fantastic photos of the Faraglioni and the Gulf. Spend your free time as you like!
You will return to Sorrento in the afternoon by commercial jet.
• Official licensed guide
• Language available in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
• Private guided walking tour of the island including Capri and Anacapri
• Shared return jetfoil from Sorrento to Capri
• Transfers with public minibuses on the island
• Food and beverages
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• This is a private tour / activity. Only your group will participate.
• You must confirm the departure time with the local service provider before the travel date.