Pick up from a dedicated meeting point in Sorrento and transfer to the port of Massa Lubrense.
Get on board of a speed motorboat and enjoy a scenic ride along the Coastline.
Arriving in Marina Grande, your guide will lead you to the Town center. Walk along the narrow streets around the famous square, "La Piazzetta", reach the south of the island from where you can take stunning pictures of the Faraglioni Rocks and don't miss the opportunity to visit the wonderful "Augustus Gardens".
After the guided walking tour spend some free time at leisure pace exploring the surroundings.
Meet again your guide in Marina Grande and enjoy a boat ride around the island to admire its splendid caves.
- Transfer from Sorrento center to the Port
- Embarking from the port of Massa Lubrense
- Sail around the Sorrentine coast
- Transfer by line minibus from Marina Grande to the square “La Piazzetta
- Guided tour of the center
- 2 hours of free time to explore the island
- Transfer by line minibus to Marina Grande
- Cruise around the island
- Return at the port and Transfer back to Sorrento
- Pick-up from meeting points within Sorrento area
- Transportation on-board of a shared boat (40 – 150 pax)
- 2 hours of free time to visit Capri Island - Landing Tax in Capri
- Guided Tour in English
What's not included
- Entrance fees.
- Sea towels
- For the return trip please ask the skipper for exact boarding time and dock number.
- The program may vary depending on tide level and weather conditions.
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Duration may be limited to a second depending on traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances
- You must reconfirm pick-up time and the meeting point with the supplier before the trip.