We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 49
Hidden for hundreds of years, the archaeological site of Pompeii after its discovery has now become one of the main attractions of the Campania Region.
The city has been preserved thanks to the lava that petrified the area, Pompeii was considered one of the most important commercial centers in the area.
Today, Pompeii has been listed as one of the most important UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Explore with our licensed guide the city of the ancient Romans, their lifestyle and admire the artifacts and the wonderful frescoes and mosaics that adorned the walls of the Villa. Meeting and departure with the guide in Pompeii near the excavations.
• 2 hour guided tour of Pompeii
• Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the ruins of Pompeii
• Headphones to hear the guide clearly
• Official licensed guide
• Lunch and drinks
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Can be handled by a multilingual guide
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair
• To receive a full refund, travelers can cancel up to 24 hours before the start date of the experience in the local time zone.
• No refunds will be given after this time period.