We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 16
Discover the ancient Roman city of Herculaneum.
The city was buried by ash after the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. but, unlike the nearby Pompeii, much of the city was preserved: roofs, beds, doors, food and even 300 skeletons!
Walk along the cobbled streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site and imagine what life was like before the devastating eruption. Be amazed by the artifacts that have retained their original shape for almost 2000 years.
Visit the buildings still intact at your leisure, admire the perfectly preserved frescoes and try to imagine the everyday gestures of the people who used the shops, the public gym and the baths that you can still admire today.
- Priority entry ticket
- Guided tour
- Show your ticket printed at the online ticket office of the excavations
- Children pay only for priority entry.
- Bring a valid ID if you are buying a reduced ticket, or if you are eligible for any sort of discounts.
- Last admission 90 minutes before closing time.
- Cancellations are not allowed for this ticket.