From EUR 69
Hidden for hundred of years Pompei after its discover has become today one fo the main attraction of Campania Region. Considered one of the most important commercial center of the area, the Archeological Site worth the visit for those which interest lay in history. Pompeii Archaeological Site has been listed today as one of the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The pickup will be provided from the main hotels of Naples city center and from the scheduled meeting points.
After 30 minutes driving, you will reach Pompeii. Our archeological guide* will greet you at the parking and will help you with the purchase of the tickets for the Pompeii archeological site.
Our guide will give you the most interesting basics about Pompeii and will show you the most important places such as the thermal baths, the frescos of the Lupanare brothel, the Macellum with its “tabernae”, famous workshops located in the commercial streets, the Basilica and the House of Faun.
You will have the chance to take several photos during brief stops. In case of ongoing maintenance work of some villas or buildings for restoration, the guide will replace the visit with an alternative building.
The tour inside the ruins lasts around 1.5 hours. Your exact route will depend on the crowds and wheater conditions.
At the end of your time in Pompeii, travel back to Naples about early afternoon.
• Round trip transfer from the meeting point in Naples
• Live Commentary on board
• Archeoguide or audioguides*
* During the low season (from November to March),
the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than six.
• Entrance fees
• Personal expenses
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition
• You have to reconfirm pick-up time and meeting point with the local service provider prior to travel.
• Note that departure times and drop-off locations may vary slightly.