We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Spend a full day in the Vesuvius area visiting the archaeological site of Pompeii and Vesuvius. Together with a group you will enjoy a guided tour of Pompeii and Vesuvius during this 8-hour excursion departing from Positano. Discover the history and mysteries of the Pompeian ruins and walk up to the crater of Vesuvius to admire a breathtaking view from the "silent giant".
Visit of about 2 hours through the famous Pompeii excavations, accompanied by our official guide. Thanks to its burial under a layer of ash and lapilli for hundreds of years, the city maintained its charm until 1700, when the first excavations brought to light its history.
After the visit, free time for lunch.
In the early afternoon, the visit will continue to Mount Vesuvius. The bus will arrive up to 1000 meters high, from that point, the tour will continue on foot for about 30 minutes. Once on the crater, meeting with an alpine guide who will provide information on the history of the crater; free time to enjoy the breathtaking view of the entire Gulf of Naples.
Return to Positano in the afternoon.
• Official licensed guide in Italian, English and Spanish
• Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• Live commentary on board
• Headphones for groups of more than 12 participants
• Entrance ticket to Pompeii
• Entrance ticket to Vesuvius
• Can be handled by a multilingual guide
• The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances
• You must reconfirm the pick-up time and meeting point with the supplier prior to travel.
• Please note that departure and destination times may vary.
• In the event that Vesuvius is closed due to bad weather, a panoramic tour of Naples will be provided as an alternative and no refund will be offered.
• To receive a full refund, travelers can cancel up to 24 hours before the start date of the experience in the local time zone.
• No refunds will be given after this time period.
• Guided tour of the Pompeii excavations and the Vesuvius Archaeological Park
• Round trip transportation from Positano to Pompeii and Vesuvius
• Guide service in Italian, English & Spanish
• Hours: 08:00 am
• Duration: 8 hours